X. year of public indoor rowing regatta Sĺňava Cup
Sport Hall, High School - Pierre de Coubertine
Piešťany, 24. January 2016
Start time: 10:30 hrs
The Venue: Sport Hall, High School - Pierre de Coubertine, Nám. SNP č. 9, Piešťany (www.gypy.sk)
Applications: On-line applications due by 17. january 2016
Applications must be sent with your best time on rowing machine and year of birth. Entry can do on place, only according number of entries.
Accommodation: Booked by 17. January 2016 via email (email@example.com)
Draw: According to obtained timing on application
Presentation: Sunday the 24. january 2016 at 9:30 - 10:00 hrs. Sport Hall
Address: High School - Pierre de Coubertine, Nám. SNP č. 9, Piešťany
RC President - Milan Rusnák
Regatta Director - Miroslav Škulec Tel: +421 905 681 391
Technical Director - Andrej Vičan
Financial Support: Town of Piešťany, Trnava Region, Partners of the Regatta
Co-organizers: VK Sĺňava Piešťany, Slovak Rowing Federation, Town of Piešťany
Characteristics of the Race:
- all category finale race
- Entry fee 4 € / person, Entry fee after the closing date is 8 €
- Handicapped athletes: Race number 1.-4.
LTA - Athletes who have functional use of their legs, trunks and arms. Thay are able to use the standard sliding seat of the indoor rower and are not required to wear any supportive straps.
TA - Athletes who have functional use of the trunk and minimal or no use of their legs. TA athletes are not able to use a sliding seat and require a fixed seat adaptation.
A - Athletes who have a minimal or no trunk function and minimal or no use of their legs. These athletes likely have poor sitting balance. A rowers are not able to use the sliding seat and require a fixed sead adaptation for the indoor rower.
Visually Handicapped - Athletes who have funcional use of their legs, trunk and arms. they are to use the standard sliding seat of the indoor rower and are not required to wear any supportive straps.
- available 8 rowing machine for the race and 14 for warm up
- The first three athletes will be nominated in each category
- scoring for the clubs: first 10 places system: 1 - 10p, 2 - 9p, 3 - 8p ...
- if there are fewer athletes, then the winner gets points equal to the number of the athletes in the race
- The first three Clubs will be rewarded with a Cup and other prizes
- Timetable will be specified when we receive all Applications